Tuesday

April 14. Sunny.

Ever imagined how fast time flies? You laughed and cried, you take time to love, learn of new people and your surroundings, and eventually building yourself up to be a better person.

It's finally nearing to the end of the semester. I'm practically done with everything - exams, lab reports, quizzes, assignments, presentations... =) And as for the 'Accidentally in Love' musical play, it ended with a bang! Everyone had fun as much as I did. I'm glad I was part of the whole crew. It was worth the experience. Memorable indeed.

Next up would be the finals and the May Orientation City Tour, in which I would be coordinating, together with the other committees. I'm sure we'll have a great time! =D

As for now, I can officially say that I've survived through 14 weeks. All by God's grace.

4 comments:

  1. haha, time sure flies fast alright. Before we know it, one sem is gone. Full of unwanted adventures.. Hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah.. but it's all the unwanted adventures that makes life more interesting..kan? =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha yeah true to certain extend. Some unwanted adventures helps make us grow.. Umm

    ReplyDelete
  4. woohoo!!! in committee eh.. good to know u are getting involve in campus things! all da best in it and enjoy da journey!

    ReplyDelete