Friday

October 22nd.

To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:

A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted;
A time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up;
A time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance;

Ecclesiastes 3:1-4

It has been almost a month since my final exam paper ended, which would mark the end of this phase of my degree life (for the time being). I'm still trying to allow the fact to slowly sink in. Three years of pursuing Bachelor of Science (Hons) Biomedical Science was not a waste, that I'm pretty sure of.

At the same time, it was never an easy one. Through it all, I see God's hands lifting me above all circumstances. I've learnt of dependency in Christ.

I've learnt through people around me. To dream big in life. And to never give up.

To give more, than to receive. And to listen more than I speak.

But above all, to love :)

I've been thinking a lot about life lately. At this turning point, sometimes I wished I have all the answers to the mounting list of questions and uncertainties. How cool would it be to flash forward my life 10 years down the road to see myself settling down with career, family etc. Ah, wishful thoughts!

To every thing there is a season.

As I embark on a season on what-I-should-do-next, I'll trust Him to take control over the steering wheel of my life. Let Your will, not mine, be done.

1 comment:

  1. its been over a year eh?

    Update pweeeeeeeeeeeeeassssssse....

    *SMILEEEEEEs* :D

    ReplyDelete